Why I can’t wait for Scary SEO:
- I’m going home to Florida! Who knew it got so cold in upstate New York?
- David Snyder is my hero. Thanks for putting this entire thing together!
- Jordan Kasteler is going to teach us black magic. How else can he get 57 posts a day hot on Sphinn?
- I get to carpool for six hours each way with not just amazing SEOs, but some of my favorite people of all time: Carolyn Shelby, John Santangelo and Todd Weise.
- My diet will consist of something other than pizza… YAY! (I blame Lisa and Pat)
- Did I already mention it’s in Florida? Sweet tea and grits here I come!
- Amazing speakers: Jeff Quipp, David Snyder, Jordan Kasteler, Martin Bowling, Loren Baker, Brandy Eddings, Pamela Lund, Carolyn Shelby, Brian Chappell, John Carcutt, Ross Dunn, Brian Carter and Chris Hart
- I’ll be speaking in costume… that’s right, it’s Scary SEO. Who’s with me?
- There’s something unique about this conference, but I can’t give it away, yet.
- Another IM Charity Party, reserve your spot now.
- I’ll get to catch up with Loren Baker on politics, assuming Google restores his life by then.
- Ninjas are invading Boca Raton (help me, they won’t leave me alone, did you see their violent threats on Twitter just for dinner?)
- Amazing sponsors: Search & Social, Agency Web, Bruce Clay, Fuel Interactive, SearchEngineWatch and SEOmoz
- Martin Bowling will probably be on post-op pain killers, which has to be amusing.
- We’ll probably learn a lot.
- We’ll probably make a lot of business deals (have to say I’m still seeing the return from Think Tank, I hope Scary SEO can live up to it)
- It’s in FLORIDA!
- Brian Chappell is always the highlight of every conference I go to, so I can’t wait to see what legends are born this time, right Mute Lion?
This is the third conference in a month amid a cross-country move and job change… whew!
October 20, 2008 at 11:38 am
think we might have time to surf?
October 20, 2008 at 12:38 pm
So I heard it’s in Florida?
See you there.
October 20, 2008 at 1:27 pm
No mention of Dan Smalen… hmm… borderline fail?
October 20, 2008 at 5:54 pm
I’ll speak in costume as well, as @briyanni, of course. I’m with ya!